5 simple ways you can maintain your body at work
For a workaholic, investing in health is the topmost priority. Ultimately, you can perform and do exceedingly well in your workplace, when your mind and body is functioning properly. When you are healthy, your concentration level is increased, the body has the enough stamina to deliver good work on time.
In case you are wondering how can you maintain your body at work, here are 5 easy and simple ways to try to be healthy at work
- Do no try to skip lunch. Try to eat light, but healthy lunch filled with food items which has the substantial amount of nutrients to make your body healthy and strong. According to the Ayurveda, lunch is the most important meal of the day since the digestive energy is at its peak during the time of the afternoon.
- Avoid eating at your desk – Studies indicate that there are germs and bacterias hidden on your working table. Also, pay attention to what you eat is digested better. Try not to share your personal cups,glasses with your colleagues. It will lead to infection.Do not to consume machine made beverages. Instead, have the organic coffee or tea. Also, you can collect healthy fruits and snacks to munch on them. It will keep your digestion system clean and it won’t lead to the problem of acidity.
- Go for a walk. This will help the body boast the much required stamina. It will also reduce the risk of having back problem. You can also try small exercises at work. For instance, you can do some simple hand and leg related exercise. This will help the muscles get back in action. You will feel energetic again and the risk of physical inactivity will be eventually reduced. Top companies like Google and Microsoft has their own personal gym and working out arena. In case you work in a multinational corporate, you can enjoy the benefit of using the amenities of your workplace to keep yourself healthy and fit.
- Drink adequate amount of water. You must be aware that the body is made 70% of water. Eight to Ten glasses of water can help your system clean and hydrated. Fruits like oranges, grapes,apples and watermelon are also good sources of water. It also helps improve your skin from dry conditions.
- Sit in a proper posture. It is important to maintain a proper posture while working. An erect posture while sitting on your chair will help improve the concentration level at work. It will also help reduce the possibility of back ache or headache at work. Refer to various yoga postures, while moving around and sitting for long hours during the work hours.
These are the top 5 simple steps that you can undertake to lead a healthy lifestyle at work. This will help you improve the work conditions and avoid the increase of stress intake at work. A healthy life is a sign of a healthy mind which eventually succeeds in achieving the goal of life.
Oatmeal with Baked Berrys
This baked oatmeal is a great way to pack in the nutrients first thing inRead More
Bollywood Celebrities Diet Secret!!
Salman Khan Salman steers clear of junk food and he prefers pure natural foods likeRead More