Two Best Remedies To Treat Dry Hair On Home
The difference that hair makes to anyone’s visual appearance can’t be ignored. It doesn’t matter which hairstyle you choose and how you groom your hair, if they’re rough, dry and thin with split ends they won’t look and feel good. Moreover, they’ll also lead to the problem of hair loss eventually. Those who suffer from this problem often remain worried about it. However, this problem can be treated easily with help of two simple home remedies given below:
- Olive Oil
This is perhaps the best remedy for dry hair. The antioxidants and Vitamin E found in Olive oil help in sealing the outer layer of scalp with moisture. You can apply the olive oil to your scalp in following manner:
- First of all take enough olive oil for the length of your hair and warm it slightly.
- Now apply the warm oil to your scalp and hair shafts with your fingers by massaging slightly for five to ten minutes – less than that will be wasting of time.
- After massaging, cover your head with a towel and leave the oil on your scalp for 30 minutes at least. However, it’ll give much better results if you apply it to your head while going to bed and leave your head covered with towel till morning.
- Lastly, rinse your head with a suitable shampoo and conditioner.
Doing this at least once a week will help a lot in providing much needed nourishment to your scalp.
The second best remedy, that you can apply to your dry hair are, eggs. They serve as rich sources of lecithin and protein, which help in adding moisture, shine and texture to rough, dry and lifeless hair.
- Shampoo your hair. Once you’re done, take help of a towel for absorbing extra water from them. Leave them damp, not wet.
- Take two egg yolks, two tablespoons of olive oil and 1/8 cup of water in a bowl and mix the solution thoroughly until it becomes fully balanced. You may use more or less depending on how much hair you have. Apply the solution to your hair and massage in a circular motion. Let it stay there for 15 minutes.
- Finally, wash off with lukewarm water. It must be lukewarm – not hot!
Try @ Home The Hip Hop Yoga Playlist
Rick Ross and Yoga is an unlikely combination, but for Beth Cooke, it’s just anotherRead More
Natrual Deodorant that you can make @ Home
Shea Butter Deodorant Ingredients 3 tbsp coconut oil3 tbsp baking soda2 tbsp shea Butter MethodRead More