Measure your healthNESS
In this fast paced world, one can hardly afford to lose by lying down on the bed. As a health conscious individual, you might want to monitor your energy level, health risks or how much weight you have lost; or whether your workout is at all delivering desirable results that you have been willing to achieve! This is exactly where health assessment comes into play. Moreover, these health measurement tools often act as a motivation for reaching your goals!
Monitoring your health and fitness level on a regular basis is the most effective way to figure out your progress level. If you have been exercising in a reputed fitness center, they have several trained health professionals and staffs, who are assigned with the task of evaluating your body muscles, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, etc. Unfortunately, this might drain out your entire fortune, in the long run. Fret not! You can easily monitor your fitness level right at your home.
Gathering your tools
In general, fitness assessment can be successfully conducted, in four key areas; body composition, strength of your muscles, aerobic fitness and flexibility. For this, you might need:
- A stopwatch or any clock that can record seconds (You may also opt for the stopwatch option in your smart phone)
- The measuring tape
- A strong tape
- Pen and paper, to record your scores.
It is ideally recommended to call in your neighbor or a friend, who will note your fitness scores seriously.
- Analyze your aerobic fitness: Whether you are walking on track or treadmill, the best way to analyze your aerobics fitness is recording your pulse rate before and after the walk.
- Muscle Strength and endurance: The best possible way to measure your muscle strength is by counting your pushup timings. Record the total time you need to return to the initial position and compare the timings for best possible results.
- Assessing your flexibility: The sit and reach test is the simplest test to measure your flexibility, by using the yardstick and measuring tapes. Repeat this several time, and compare the length accordingly.
- Monitoring your body composition: Use measuring tape to take a note of your waist circumference; continue measuring it, after regular interval of time, for achieving best results.
Apart from these, also keep track of your blood pressure, sugar level and other health issues as recommended by your physician. It is ideally recommended to monitor your progress, every six weeks later; this will certainly help you to celebrate your achievements and to organize your goals accordingly. Seek additional assistance from your fitness trainer or personal physician, by sharing your fitness scores, in case you are unable to find a serious workout partner.
Try @ Home The Hip Hop Yoga Playlist
Rick Ross and Yoga is an unlikely combination, but for Beth Cooke, it’s just anotherRead More
Natrual Deodorant that you can make @ Home
Shea Butter Deodorant Ingredients 3 tbsp coconut oil3 tbsp baking soda2 tbsp shea Butter MethodRead More