How To Treat Varicose Veins At Home
It won’t be an exaggeration if we compare our body’s blood circulation system to the water system in our home – as water keeps flowing through the pipes, blood cells keep flowing through the circulatory system. And to maintain the pulse of flow, our heart pumps blood through the arteries to organ and cell destinations.
But in some cases, the flow of blood not remains as smooth as it should be on return trip to heart and lungs. Imagine a pipe that carries water towards the water tap in your home. If pipe is not straight and becomes twisted at places, what will happen? The flow of water will be affected, right? Since water won’t pass thoroughly through the pipe, it’ll remain trapped somewhere in the middle of the pipe, often at the place where twist and turns are. Varicose veins work in a same manner – they become swollen, enlarged or twisted due to weakness, which blocks the smooth flow of blood towards heart. Obesity, standing or sitting for long time are a few common causes of this problem. They may eventually lead to blockage in deeper veins of your body, a problem known as deep vein thrombosis. Thankfully, most cases don’t reach that level of severity. You can easily cure this problem with help of simple home remedies and lifestyle changes given below:
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV): This magical liquid is considered quite effective for treating varicose veins. It improves blood circulation and removes the bulging or swelling from blood vessels. Moreover, it also relieves pain caused due to varicose veins. You can use it in following manner:
- Take two teaspoons of ACV and mix it in a glass of water. Drink this mixture twice a day.
- Or if you don’t like drinking ACV, you can apply it physically. Just soak a cloth or gauze in ACV and place the cloth on affected area(s) of your body. Let it stay there for 20 – 30 minutes at least.
- Lifestyle Changes: ACV may help enough in combating Varicose veins, but if you want to avoid this problem for long term then you should also bring some changes to your lifestyle:
- If your job requires sitting or standing for longer periods, avoid staying in the same position for more than 30 minutes and take breaks of 5 minutes.
- Avoid sitting with crossed legs or ankles.
- Avoid high heels.
- Loose extra weight.
- And lastly, avoid wearing tight clothes.
Try @ Home The Hip Hop Yoga Playlist
Rick Ross and Yoga is an unlikely combination, but for Beth Cooke, it’s just anotherRead More
Natrual Deodorant that you can make @ Home
Shea Butter Deodorant Ingredients 3 tbsp coconut oil3 tbsp baking soda2 tbsp shea Butter MethodRead More