What do you see most when you go in the dairy section while you do your grocery shopping these days?…Cottage cheese?…Sour cream?
Let me help you recall…You see a lot of option for yogurt! Different flavors brands and types, a sea of yogurt.
What do you think could be the reason besides it being delicious, let’s find out.
1) Enriched with probiotics: Probiotics are nothing but living organisms which are helpful to keep you in good health when taken sufficient
amounts. Yogurts are filled with good bacteria which are good for your body and mind.
2) Source is milk: Of course, yogurt has all the benefits that you have from milk so you get calcium, vitamin B-2, B-12, potassium, and magnesium.
3) Prevents osteoporosis: It is believed that yogurt, which has vitamin D, increases the bone density and reduces the risk of osteoporosis
in people of all ages. Next time you buy yogurt, be sure to check if the manufacturers have added vitamin D.
4) Reduces high blood pressure: Yougurt’s intake helps in reducing the high blood pressure, various studies have shown people who consume
dairy products which are low fat, have reduced the blood pressure and low fat yogurt is believed to have the same effect.
5) Eases stomach troubles: The probiotic in the yogurt also helps in easing your stomach troubles.
To get it working make sure your favorite yogurt contains at least one billion colony-forming units (CFUs) of live cultures
Apart from these benefits, yogurt is known to keep you heart healthy and your skin radiant.