Health Benefits of Almonds
Almonds are a popular dry fruit item, which is liked by majority of people. The good news is, it has lots of health benefits. They are tasty and at the same time, nutritious for health. The dry fruit is available throughout the year and it adds to the tasty addition of both sweet and savory dishes.
The almond is a nut which is the seed of the fruit of the almond tree and it has several benefits of making you healthy – both physically and mentally.
- Reduces the risk of Heart disease: Almonds are high on monosaturated fats, which is similarly found in olive oil, which is associated with the risk of heart disease. Those who consume nuts on an average basis of 5 times a week, are 50% less likely to suffer from the risk of a heart disease. It also has a considerable amount of effect on the blood cholesterol level, which maintains the blood sugar level in the body.
- Protects the artery walls from getting damaged: If you eat almonds on a regular basis it will have a favourable effect on the artery walls as it contains the vitamin E, which is found in almond skin and thus it reduces the risk of a heart disease.
- It builds strong bones and teeth: The phosphorous element which is present in almond makes it possible to build health and strong bones and it also strengthens the body. It provides the much required vigour to the body and also helps you have a long lasting teeth.
- Almonds help nourish the nervous system: Almonds improve the condition of the nervous system and helps sustain the intellectual level and provides longevity to it.
- Almonds help strengthen the brain function: Almonds contain the L-carnitine, riboflavin nutrients which boosts the brain activity and may significantly reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Almonds alkalize the body: Almonds are known to be the only nut to provide the alkaline property. If your body is not alkaline enough, you risk osetoprosis, have poor immune system and ultimately have low energy in the body to work well.
These are some of the health benefits of eating Almonds. Apart from that, it must be a routine habit of the individuals to consume almonds. It is good to eat them in the morning before eating your breakfast. The United States is one of the largest producer of almonds. Almonds can be used in a variety of food items and they are also used in beauty products as it is supposed to be nourishing for the treatment of various skin related problems and it also helps in providing the shining glowing skin to the person. Apart from that, one can also have milk with almond to provide good effect on your body. Milk which provides energy to the body and combined with almonds boosts the memory of the individual. Almonds have the potential to also reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Eating it can provide long term benefits to both the mind and the body.
Natrual Deodorant that you can make @ Home
Shea Butter Deodorant Ingredients 3 tbsp coconut oil3 tbsp baking soda2 tbsp shea Butter MethodRead More
The Right Way to Track Calories Burned (and Consumed)
A Better Way to Think About Calories None of this is to say that youRead More