Garlic and its health benefits
Traditionally, people have known to use garlic by rubbing it on their bodies, buried it in coffin, worn it around their necks apart from serving the obvious purpose of aiding in medicine. Garlic is known to include a range of compounds including “Allicin” which is an oily liquid that serves in producing crushed garlic cloves known for its characteristic smell and it has been known to be an antibacterial agent due to its active sulphur. Raw garlic can be very smelly, in order to reduce the smell you can add it to your gravy, salad dressings, to the soups, pizzas and a variety of other delicacies.
Advantages of using Garlic
- If you want a remedy from cold and flu, take small amount of garlic every day until the infection disappears. Garlic aids in improving the frequency of cold and flu. It is suggested to have two – three cloves of raw or cooked garlic a day; this will remove the chance of getting infected due to cold and flu or other disease.
- Often teenagers suffer from horrid blemishes, acnes and blackheads. If you looking for a solution to these problems, you can take two cloves of raw garlic regularly with warm water every day. It will internally clean your system. Drink a lot of water to flush off the toxic waste from your blood and urinate when the bladder is full. All this will help improve the condition of the skin.
- For patients having high cholesterol, use garlic in your food. This is a natural way for heart patients to reduce their cholesterol level. Garlic is known to be “anti-oxidant”. The clogs in the arteries which are built due to high cholesterol can significantly reduce due to garlic intake.
- If you are looking for a solution to lose weight, squeeze half lemon juice in one glass of water and drink it with raw cloves of garlic everyday for about two months. You will eventually see the success of your intake. It will help your body get the proper shape, provided that you also exercise regularly and use the right kind of food.
- If you are bitten by the insect bite, crush the garlic and gently apply it to the affected area to reduce the pain and remove the harmful effect of the poison.
- If you are having earache, gently put two to three drops of warm garlic oil in the areas.
There are several benefits of using garlic. It helps improve the metabolism rate which can instantly help reduce the weight. It helps regulate the blood sugar, help prevent the blood clots from forming and significantly reduce the possibility of strokes. In any case, the individual must take the routine work of using garlic appropriately. You can read more on the usage of garlic and its benefit. If you are interested in using garlic in your diet, you will eventually have several health effects. This will give you a better future where disease will run away from you.
The 6 best foods to eat before you do yoga
While the general recommendation is to practice yoga on an empty stomach, fasting beforeRead More
This is not dirty, or developed for lack of hygiene!! In this brand is knownRead More