7 Amazing Benefits of Surya Namaskar
Most people consider Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutations as a physical exercise for weight loss, but most of them don’t realize that Surya Namaskaris much more than any simple physical exercise. It’s an amazingset of 12 yoga postures that works on body and mind both and helpsin feeling energized, motivated, fresh and focused throughout the day. From head to toe, every part of the body benefits from these amazing yoga postures.
Given below are some of the many mind blowing benefits of this asana:
1. Sun Salutations help in soaking the benefits of sun rays in a proper manner. Sun rays, which are widely known as the best source of Vitamin D, can help you a lot in making bones stronger as well as your vision clearer.
2. Second commonly known benefit of Sun Salutations is its ability to shed off those extra inches from your body. Surya Namaskar can help a lot in reducing unnecessary weight that may be making you look and feel obese –especially if you’ve belly fat.
3. Surya Namaskar also helps in increasing flexibility – by burning unnecessary fat it makes your body toned, plus the poses that you take for doing it stretch the muscles of your body, both of which can be of great helpfor building flexibility.
4. Coming to some less common benefits of this asana, it also helps in ensuring proper functioning of internal body parts. From blood flow to digestive system to immunity system, everything becomes stronger and more efficient if you practice Sun Salutations regularly.
5. Surya Namaskar can also do wonders for those who suffer from lack of sleep or insomnia. By calming down your body and mind it can help a lot in combating insomnia.
6. Another less known benefit of Surya Namaskar is associated with hair growth. By improving and regulating blood flow to all parts of body it helps in preventing hair problems.
7. It reduces anxiety and stress while increasing vitality and strength by relaxing mind and releasing negative energies from the body.
The 6 best foods to eat before you do yoga
While the general recommendation is to practice yoga on an empty stomach, fasting beforeRead More
This is not dirty, or developed for lack of hygiene!! In this brand is knownRead More