6 Home Remedies to Control Excessive Sweating
The human body is a well-developed machine in itself. As machines release the waste out of them in form of smoke or oil, our body also releases useless elements out of it through various processes like breathing and sweating. Although sweating is a necessary process of body for releasing toxins and happens to everybody, still it can become a point of concern if happening excessively. That kind of problem, known as Excessive Sweating or Hyperhidrosis may not only leave a bad impact on your health; sometimes it may also embarrass you in public places.
However, the good news is that avoiding this problem isn’t difficult. With four home remedies given below anyone can control this problem:
1. Vinegar: Take two teaspoons of natural vinegar everyday on empty stomach in the morning and two more before going to bed in night and you’ll see the difference in a few days.
2. Tomato juice: A glass a day keeps excessive sweating away.
3. Sage Tea: Also known as Herbal Tea, this is a proven remedy to cure Hyperhydrosis. The presence of ingredients like magnesiusm and Vitamin B in sage herbs reduces activity of sweat glands, especially of glands that lead to problem in underarms. Take a few sage herbs and brew them in warm water, drink the solution once it’s cool.
4. Potato: This is my favorite and easiest method of controlling Hyperhydrosis. Just take a few slices of potato and rub them on places where you suffer from excessive sweating.
5. Cornstarch and Baking Soda: This is the second solution that can be applied physically instead of swallowing. Take a little bit of cornstarch and equal amount of baking soda, mix them together and apply to areas that sweat excessively. Let it stay there for half an hour and after that wash it off. That’s it!
6. Coconut oil and camphor: Take about 10 gms of camphor, infuse it in a bowl of coconut oil and apply the oil to sweat prone areas.
So these were five simple home remedies for controlling excessive sweating. Try them today and do let us know your thoughts in comments!
Try @ Home The Hip Hop Yoga Playlist
Rick Ross and Yoga is an unlikely combination, but for Beth Cooke, it’s just anotherRead More
Natrual Deodorant that you can make @ Home
Shea Butter Deodorant Ingredients 3 tbsp coconut oil3 tbsp baking soda2 tbsp shea Butter MethodRead More