5 Super Foods That will Help You in Combating Hair Loss
If you cringe every time after seeing yourself in a mirror or avoid trips to barbershops then chances are quite high that you’re afraid of hair loss. However, the good news for you is that you can control hair loss by making some minor changes to your diet. Although this won’t change your condition too much if you’re genetically predisposed to hair loss, still it can be helpful for you in decelerating the growth of problem. Given below are certain foods that’ll help you in preventing hair loss and keeping your scalp healthy, and you need to ensure their availability in your diet:
- Spinach: Iron deficiency becomes the primary cause of hair loss in most cases, and spinach is the #1 source of iron. Moreover, spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains elements like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, protein and sebum which acts as natural conditioner for hair. Magnesium, calcium, potassium and omega-3 acid found in it help in maintaining lustrous hair and a healthy scalp.
- Carrots: Who says carrots are good only for sight? Vitamin A found in them also helps in improving hair growth. Lack of Vitamin A leads to dry and itchy scalp, so make sure that carrots are a part of your diet.
- Dairy Products & eggs: Yogurt, cheese, milk, eggs and all other dairy products serve as great sources of Vitamin B7 (biotin), which helps a lot in combating hair loss.
- Oats: All the elements found in oats like zinc, iron, fibre, polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)and omega-6 fatty acids improve hair growth and make them stronger. Include a bowl of oats in your diet and you’ll see the difference in a few days.
- Walnuts: Biotin rich walnuts are also known for containing protein, magnesium, B vitamins (B1, B6 and B9) and Vitamin E, all of which stimulate hair growth and nourish the scalp. Additionally, walnuts also help in protecting your cells from DNA Damage that may take place due to ultraviolet rays of sunlight. Add them to your diet and your hair will thank you!
Natrual Deodorant that you can make @ Home
Shea Butter Deodorant Ingredients 3 tbsp coconut oil3 tbsp baking soda2 tbsp shea Butter MethodRead More
The Right Way to Track Calories Burned (and Consumed)
A Better Way to Think About Calories None of this is to say that youRead More