5 Signs of living a Healthy Lifestyle
Are you trying to live a healthy lifestyle? You are unsure if you are healthy or not? Don’t worry. You don’t have to consult the doctor for knowing about your healthy life. If you follow these simple steps you can discover whether you have a healthy life or not. Ultimately, it’s the self awareness of an individual which will lead him or her to know where the body is heading. Without a healthy lifestyle, you will not be able to function well anywhere. Hence discover these 5 signs of leading a life of good health and prosperity.
- Vital Signs: Your blood pressure level, oxygen level and pulse level and body temperature will indicate the health of your body at any given moment. Your body temperature must be around 97.8 to 99.1 Fahrenheit, the breathing rate should be 12 to 18 breaths per minute and the pulse rate should be between 60 to 80 beats per minute. Know these vital signs to enjoy being healthy.
- Energy Level: If you are living healthy, you must also maintain a healthy energy level. The sign of good energy level in the body would be to maintain the right nutrition, getting enough sleep and exercising on a regular basis. If you notice a sudden change in your energy, you must schedule for an appointment with the doctor.
- Hair, Skin and Teeth: If you are living an unhealthy lifestyle, the evidence will be shown on your skin, nails and hair. If you are lacking in your diet, you can observe that the skin looks dull and splotchy. You nails also look weak and your hair is easily prone to breakage. The skin, hair and nails require protein, iron and a variety of other nutrients to look healthy and stay strong. So if you notice these changes, you must consider taking the right food or consulting a doctor.
- Sharp Mind: A healthy body generates sharp mind. When you eat, sleep and think well, you can be rest assured about the proper functioning of the brain as you age. Antioxidants, minerals and vitamins help in preserving the brain tissue while exercise and fitness can help in the mental decline as the blood flows to the brain. Eating nuts and having fruits can also help boast the function of the brain and the memory.
- Organized life: Things around you will be organized in a neat and tidy fashion. You will take due care of the things around you from daily use materials to the things you require occasionally. That’s the sign of healthy living. It suggests that you are organized in your head as well as in the physical world. Practice this lifestyle to inculcate the habit of healthy living.
These are the five common signs of healthy living. In case you are still wondering whether you lack these signs or not, we suggest that you take a due care of everything around you and make a note of whether you are living a healthy life or not.
Try @ Home The Hip Hop Yoga Playlist
Rick Ross and Yoga is an unlikely combination, but for Beth Cooke, it’s just anotherRead More
Natrual Deodorant that you can make @ Home
Shea Butter Deodorant Ingredients 3 tbsp coconut oil3 tbsp baking soda2 tbsp shea Butter MethodRead More