10 twitter handles to follow for health related updates
If you are spending too much of your time on twitter then we have a good news for you. Lot of health organizations have understood the importance to be on twitter and share health related knowledge with everyone….We have compiled a list such accounts for you to follow!
Here it is
1. @MayoClinic: Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit medical practice and medical research group based in Rochester, Minnesota. Through twitter thry share their blog posts and articles and health tips.
2. @sanjayguptaCNN: Dr. Sanjay Gupta is the Emmy®-award winning chief medical correspondent for the Health, Medical & Wellness unit at CNN. His tweets mostly consists of blog posts on CNN Health
3. @NIMHgov: The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the largest scientific organization, in the world, dedicated to mental health research. There tweets mostly consists of statistics, blog posts and articles from guest bloggers about depression, pain management and mental health.
4. @StJude: St. Jude is a world leader in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. They offer free treatment to children suffering from serious diseases and their tweets consists of fundraising efforts.
5. @MedlinePlus: MedlinePlus is an online information service produced by the United States National Library of Medicine. Their tweets are mostly about medicine for patient and their families
6. @FDA_Drug_Info: This twitter handle tweets about the safety in using over the counter drug usage and news updates about the about drug approvals from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
7. @CDCgov: Centers for Disease Control CDCgov is official IG source for credible health & safety updates . It tweets about health tips, heat related illness, cancer screening and parenting tips.
9. @MobilePRM: It updates people about the latest health news and through its twitter handle it shared its blog posts to its followers.
10. @: WebMD is an American corporation which provides health information services. It tweets about the latest health trends and news.
You may also refer to the slide here 100 Healthcare And Digital Health Influencers To Follow In 2014
The 6 best foods to eat before you do yoga
While the general recommendation is to practice yoga on an empty stomach, fasting beforeRead More
This is not dirty, or developed for lack of hygiene!! In this brand is knownRead More