10 Exercise tips on Diabetes
Diabetes is of two types – Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes. In Type 1 Diabetes, the body does not produce insulin. Approximately 10% of cases in diabetes are reported to fall under the category of type 1. In Type 2 Diabetes, the body is unable to produce enough insulin for it to function properly . Approximately, around 90% of cases are that of type 2 diabetes.
Here are some of the exercise tips for type 2 diabetes patients.
- Spare 30 minutes every day for simple exercise: To begin with, you must keep 30 minutes idle for exercise. You can choose to do simple exercise like jogging, stretching, bending or even meditation. Start on a simple note and gradually increase your performance.
- Increase physical activity: Instead of using the elevator, climb up the stairs. Do not depend on anyone else, but spare some time in cleaning the house. Physical activity can help make the body fit even if you are suffering from diabetes.
- Work out with a friend, to increase motivation: Very often, we tend to lose interest in exercising and fall back to the unhealthy pattern of living. So it is very important that we work with a friend or an individual with whom we can socialize well without leaving the discipline of excercising on a regular basis.
- Carry your essential nutrient diet with you: In case you feel that your blood sugar level is low, always carry the carbohydrate snack – like fruit or fruit drink to main the low sugar blood level.
- Take your medicines on time: To prevent any such risk on hypoglycemia, take your medicines on time.
- Drink lots of water: To prevent dehydration to occur, drink water before, during and after exercise. Drinking water is essential for any exercise and more so for the patients of diabetes.
- Check if you don’t get sudden pain after exercise: Mild soreness after physical exercise is normal but sudden pain isn’t.
- Keep checking your blood sugar: Before exercise, upon suggesting a suitable doctor, check your blood sugar level. Improvement in the blood sugar level is an indication of the fact that you are living a healthy lifestyle.
- Learn to control your desires: You are diabetic, you must not indulge in eating food items which can worsen your situation. You may have it in minimal amount, but try to control your temptation and understand that anything that goes against the interest of good health, is only going to give you suffering in the long run.
- Meditate to avoid stress: Stress causes the blood sugar level to rise and disrupt the functioning of your body. A diabetic patient must learn to practice the art of living in harmony. For harmony and calm mind can cure half of the diseases.
Try @ Home The Hip Hop Yoga Playlist
Rick Ross and Yoga is an unlikely combination, but for Beth Cooke, it’s just anotherRead More
Natrual Deodorant that you can make @ Home
Shea Butter Deodorant Ingredients 3 tbsp coconut oil3 tbsp baking soda2 tbsp shea Butter MethodRead More