For healthy skin, you don’t need to use the expensive cosmetics products available in the market yet to use the simply available homemade cleansing face care remedies to enhance your beauty. You can also apply home remedies without buying unnecessary expensive beauty products from the market. Fairness beauty for face and skin can be attained by using fresh fruits and vegetables, which are by far available at your home and nearby. Here, we are going to provide you with some amazing skin care tips through the natural ingredients by which you can create face mask, face lotions, cream, etc. These easily available fresh and nutritious diet are tremendously useful to uphold your glowing face and skin.
Best beauty tips for skin
- Skincare through water: Water is one of the essential components for facial cleansing. When asked Aamir Khan, the Bollywood superstar about his glowing and sparkling face. He said that he drinks lots of water every day. It keeps him hydrate and free from pollutants. It’s the simple secret of his skin glowing. You must drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Tomato for skin fairness: The skin care problems can be minimised by using the juice of tomato. Apply the sap of red tomatoes on the face. One can also cut a portion of red tomato and rub the same on the face. After it becomes dry, wash
the face with mild water. The regular use of the same benefits to removing the wrinkles of the face and the skin starts glowing.
- Potato for facial beauty: If you are searching for effective beauty tips for face and fairness of your skin, using potato is one of the home-based cleansing methods. Spread over the juice of raw potatoes on the dark circles under the eye area or slice a raw potato and rub it on the face. It removes darkness under the eyes. Thus, potato improves the beauty of your eyes as well as the face. You can do this before going to bed.
- Glowing skin by orange: If you want to get rid of the oily, dry and sticky skin, you should apply the orange juice on your skin. Apply the juice by squeezing the orange slice in a bowl and then take a cotton ball, dip the cotton ball in juice and apply the juice with the help of cotton ball and spread it all across your face. It will improve the beauty of your face and your skin will start glowing. You can apply the juice twice a week.
- Cucumber for skin, acne and eyes: Cucumber is quite useful in removing acne, pimples, wrinkles, blemishes and also advantageous for skin whitening. Apply the juice of cucumber on your face and wash the same after 15-20 minutes. It helps to embellish your skin, eyes and eliminates the dark spots on your face.
- Gram flour for skin whitening: Gram flour is a very useful homemade facial cleansing ingredient for skin glowing, skin whitening, removing of acne. It is also good in the removal of hair from the face. You can mix a little salt in gram flour, knead it and apply it on your face by softly rubbing the mixture on your face. After 5 minutes, wash your face with mild water. It will make the face beautiful and vibrant.
- Lemon uses for skin: Lemon is very useful for skin. After squeezing a lemon, use the crust to rub the darkish parts of the elbows. It removes blackness and dullness from your elbow and you will feel the difference after first use only. You can do this remedy twice or thrice a week.
- Steaming benefits for facial beauty: Moderate steaming is quite effective to make your face glow and radiance. Whenever you are boiling water or milk do not miss the
opportunity to steam the face. It cleanses the face and removes the dirt and other harmful fine particles from your face thus make your facial skin lightening. You can also apply a face mask after taking steam, as your pores get to open up after taking steam and to close them you need to apply a mask.
- Almonds for beautiful lips: If your lips are getting dark, take almonds. Grind it in a little water. While grinding it, mix with a saffron leaf. Apply this on your lips. After ten minutes rub it off with the help of a finger.
A few day’s treatments will make lips rosy.
- Milk for skin beauty: Milk is the sole food, which is considered as a complete diet because of the existence of rich nutrients. Milk is also pretty useful for glowing face and beauty. Rub cream or milk on the dark parts of the face, leave it for few minutes and wash the same with fresh water. It will be helpful in skin whitening also, it will give you a soft and smooth skin.
Follow these tips on the regular basis and you will see the difference in few days after continuous use.