Various health experts all over the world have found that beer has many health benefits. Interestingly, beer is consumed by a lot of youngsters as a common beverage, which is served in various bars. Here are some of the interesting health benefits of beer which can be surprisingly beneficial for health seekers:
- Beer is good for the kidneys: With the consumption of each beer,the risk of developing the kidney stones is largely reduced by 40% and it helps in keeping the kidney healthy so as to get rid of the various toxins which are stored in the kidneys.
- Beer improves the digestion: Dark beer, contains upto one gram of soluble fibre in each 30 cl glass. Fibre plays an essential role in the intestinal transit, the deficiency of fibre which causes gastric and intestinal disorders such as diarrhea or constipation.
- Beer lowers the cholesterol: The fibre which is found in beer helps reduce the LDL cholesterol which is harmful for the functioning of the heart.
- Beer makes for stronger bones: A recent study,which was conducted in 2009 concluded that the elevated levels of silicon in beer can largely contribute to a higher density of bones. To put it simply, beer helps in the development of strong bones.
- Beer can also help prevent the blood clots. The ingredients which are found in beer help prevent the blood clots from forming.
- Beers boosts the memory: Beer drinkers are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia as opposed to non-drinkers.
- Beer drinkers have less chances of suffering from heart disease as appose to non-drinkers. Not only that, it also helps combat with stress, which induces the risk of heart disease. Lack of stress, harmonizes the body, which clearly reduces the risk of many other diseases.
- Beer has a lasting effect on your skin. It makes your skin beautiful and glowing. Certain vitamins which are contained in beer helps improve the circulation of blood and help you breathe when you feel congested. It also provides relief from joint pain and boosts the immunity of the body.
There are several health benefits of drinking beer, but it must also be noted that it should be consumed appropriately. Drinking beer should not become an addiction, which tends to make you get addicted to it. Any addiction is not good,but it must be consumed occasionally so as to provide several health benefits to the body.